Wednesday 7 February 2018

Pop Up Monster Birthday

I coloured up these little monsters before pondering what to make with them but since there were a few of them I decided to make a pop up box card (at least I think that's what this fold is called!) where they could all feature together.  

I think they work well, plus it all folds up to fit in an envelope and mail flat!  Ideal :0)  

I used a sentiment from the same stamp set, but I masked off part of it because it wouldn't all fit in. 





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Reds: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:
Other:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Great fun popup love hte images Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Oh Annette I love this it’s brilliant and a fun design.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx

http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/antique-glamour.html?m=0

Carol S. said...

Great box card and fun images. Brilliant!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

its so fun!
love it!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's so fun! Brilliant monsters and such a fun box card design. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Christine L said...

A perfect pop-up box creation.... what a fabulous way to show off those monsters!

Christine x

Samantha said...

OH wow this is totally fun! LOVE it... Those monsters are so funny!
hugs me xx

Sarah said...

What cute monsters!! Love this pop up box card, I have just invested in a die set....oops!! xx

Anne said...

This is fabulous Annette, what a great way to use the images.
I have a card to make for my nephew and he would love this!
Anne x

Margaret said...

So wonderful. What a great card for a young man. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicouis. Good luck. Hope to see you again. Maggie, DT

Eulanda said...

Aaaaaaaaahhhh! This are so stinkin cute!! I've been eyeing making an explosion box for awhile. I need to tackle that soon. hee hee Thanks so much for joining our "Celebrations" challenge at Noor! Design UK. Hugs!

Melanie said...

A great male box card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional love / anniversary / thinking of you” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Stempel-Magie)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…