Saturday 19 August 2017

Happy Christmouse

Well I'm pleased the weekend is finally here. It's only been a short working week for me but still feels like a full week crammed in somehow.  I've been playing with the newly released images from Lili of the Valley and have a couple to share with you over the next week or so.  This one is called Happy Christmouse.  

I've been asked by Tami to share the colours I use on my watercolouring, so where I remember I'll try to include them under each post.  Thanks for your lovely comments Tami (sorry I couldn't email you back, I think you've made your blogger profile so locked down for privacy that it wouldn't even let me reply!)





Water-coloured with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Mice: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs
  • Greens: Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick
  • Snow: Weathered Wood


Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Aaawww & oooh, this is so sweet, gorgeous design too xx

Lisa xx said...

Aaawww & oooh, this is so sweet, gorgeous design too xx

Cathy T said...

Super card...fabulous coloring!

Brawny x said...

Great image. Fabulous card x

Carol S. said...

Cute little meeces and love the scene. Gorgeous card and awesome colouring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tami said...

Thank you so much for listing your colors! You're the best! I adore your watercoloring so much! I'm so sorry for you not being to reply! My previous email account was hacked awhile back, it was truly a nightmare, so I have made many precautions this time around! Again, thank you so much for posting your colors!! Love your work & really look forward to your posts each week!

Jean said...

Great card loving your colours and such a sweet image.
Jean xx

Sonia Jackson said...

Eekaliciously adorable, and my fav colour. You may need to let us know which images you will be showing over the next few weeks, do I know not to look if they are stamps and not available as digis. Please! A cutie of a card. TFS xxxx

Sonia Jackson said...

*so not *do!

Squirrel x said...

When the pupil becomes the master, there is nothing left to teach. My work is done Grasshopper. Stunning colourwork hunny, and such an adorable card. ❤ xxx

Sandy said...

Always love your cards and your coloring is beyond extraordinary!!
sandy xx