Wednesday 7 June 2017

Huggy Squigies

Woohoooo, I can finally post this card today, because it's included in the latest issue of Papercraft Essentials (issue 147) which was out last week.  All of the Dies to Die For team are promoting the lovely Stamping Bella images and I was really pleased to use this image called Huggy Squidgie which is really sweet and great for a 'friend' card.  I hope you like it, and if you get the mag, check out the DTDF DT cards on pages 55 to 58. :0)





I didn't have backing card in the right colour, so I used white, and edged it with the same pink ink pad that I'd used to ink the edges of the image and cardbase:  Once the image is mounted onto it, you can't see the white!





Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Other:


I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card I saw it in the magazine its gorgeous the stamp is brilliant Thanks for sharing that tip about the backing edge so useful Love and hugs Carole x

thecraftycavalier said...

I love these beautiful images and your card is stunning. One to make you smile :-) Hugs, Jayne xx

Christine L said...

I LOVE Squidgies... and this pair are my favourite of all I think! You've made a gorgeous job of them..... perfect colouring!

Christine x

Sarah said...

I picked this one out as being yours Annette and scrummy it is too xx

Carol S. said...

Pretty card and love the papers and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Suzi Mac said...

This is an utterly adorable card Annette, such a cute card and pretty layout. Thank you so much for joining us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Little K Smith said...

Such a sweet card Annette, the image is adorable and wonderfully coloured too and congrats on your work being published in a magazine, well deserved :)
Kelly.x

Anne said...

One of my favourite stamps at the moment.
Very pretty card, and great tip about the backing layer :o)

Anne x

Candy said...

Hi Annette,
Aren't the Squidgies adorable? Your card is fantastic. Decorated very pretty with the "girls" the highlight of the card.
Thanks so much for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy

Rosette's Cards said...

Such a cute and happy card dear. Thank you for joining in the fun at Magnolia-licious :) I hope you will share your talent with us once again next time.
DT Rosette
http://rosettescreativeheaven.blogspot.com.mt

Jane said...

What a cute image! Beautifully coloured and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious, hugs, Jane x