Wednesday 7 December 2016

Penguin Chicks Skating

I've used the same images that I used to create Monday's tag set but this time on cards and added a sentiment to create a simple flat card matted onto Kraft card.  They're really CAS and I think they could be ok for a guy's card.  The sentiment is a digi which I printed onto white card before stamping the image and die cutting using a square that I ran through my die cutter half way before extracting and re-positioning and running through again to make a die cut rectangle rather than a square!






Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




5 comments:

Sarah said...

Brilliant cards and a brilliant idea foe stretching the dies too xx

Jane said...

The penguin seems to be better at skating than me (not that that's difficult) fantastic cards Annette

Karen said...

Wow! Love these! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious!

Christine L said...

More fabulous CAS creations... love them!

Christine x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Oh my goodness! These are sooooOOOo adorable! They made me smile and it was such a treat to see so many different variations! You did an amazing job coloring the penguins and bringing them to life. Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing such charming cards with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!