Saturday 22 October 2016

PenguiDEER

I've had this little chappie coloured up for a while but have not given him a home until today when I made up this frosty blue card with pink accents to match his scarf.  I couldn't decide what colour to make the 'Christmas' sentiment, so cut it out in pink and blue before deciding on white.  They're all layered up so the sentiment ended up being fairly thick which made it stand out a bit better against the white background though.  I'm also using a new snowflake die that I've bought this week after admiring it on Lorraine's beautiful cards (this one in particular prompted me to buy it).


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

You know how much I love this little chap - I think it's his stunned expression that makes me laugh, and he reminds me of Feathers McGraw in The Wrong Trousers, lol. Gorgeous hun, the layered sentiment is fab. Hugs xx

Doris Klein said...

Aaaaww, what a sweet Image! Very nice creations and lovely colours. I like it :-)

Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at The Sketchy challenges and good luck!

Hugs
Doris

*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a sweetie, lovely colouring

Christine L said...

Ha! A penguin in disguise!! Love what you did with him and how you used the gorgeous Christmas word die!

Christine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the adorable image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card and the colouring is fab.
Deborah A

Kirsty said...

Hi how super cute is he just adore your colouring made me smile thank you so much for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges:)

Gail said...

Adorable card. I love penguins and a penguin with antlers is the best of both winter animals! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Glitz and Sparkle challenge! --Gail

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)