Saturday 24 September 2016

Skating Along

I must admit that I was rather pleased with this card, and it's featured in the Papercraft Essentials issue 138 which was published earlier this week.  It features Skating Along from Lili of the Valley and I've used a die to cut the shape which is one of my favourites.

I hope you like it and I'll have a couple more of the cards from the magazine feature to share with you in the next few days too.



Here's a close up of the image, painted with DI reinkers.





Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the design and detail. Great papers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annette... one of my favourite LOTV images too!

Christine x

Kat W said...

No wonder you were pleased with this beauty; such gorgeous rich colours, beautiful embellishments and super stuning colouring :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

rachel said...

beautiful shaped card - love it!Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges this month and good luck! Hugs rachel x