Sunday 21 August 2016

Bunny Cuddles

I'm a bit late posting today but hopefully you think it was worth the wait as I'm rather pleased with how this bunny turned out .  He's a cute new bunny from LOTV, and the bunnies are some of my favourite characters that Lili of the Valley design, so I was really happy when I found him. He's a baby image, but I think he's adorable and could be used for other themes too. Particularly if someone likes bunnies.  Like me! :0)

I've made a teeny card for him, folding a single large die cut nestie in half and popping him on the top.  The papers are actually from Snow Princess, a Christmas set, but I love using them for non-Christmas projects too as they're so pretty.



Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




2 comments:

Christine L said...

Such a sweet little bunny Annette....... and a fabulous card - the design is perfect!

Christine x

Sarah said...

Oh no...I feel a spend coming on and it's all your fault!! You have done such a fab by job of these bunnies I reeeeeeeally need them. Love the die cut detail on the card too...great idea xx