Monday 3 August 2015

Life would be boring without you

Today's project is to support the new challenge at Without Words Challenge where the theme is Harvest (fruit or veg).

I've used Cherry from Scrapberry's and also used a berry paper from my Coffee in the Arbour pad.

The sentiment was from a set by The Greetings Farm, and was bought with a special someone in mind.  This is the first time I've used it, but it's oh-so appropriate for her!  I just hope she knows it cos she regularly has me in stitches. :0)



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gosh, this is pretty. What lovely soft colouring and colours x

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet this is gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

You have made a fabulous job of this Annette, the delicate, barely there, painting is amazing, you clever girl!! xx

Chrissy said...

Love the sweet image Annette with those big floppy ears and beautifully coloured...gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

An adorable Annette, a super design and your die-cut border is adorable and such pretty papers........I love cute beautifully coloured image and sweet sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Carol S. said...

A bonny bunny and beautiful colouring as always. Pretty card and a sweet design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Annette, this is beautiful. Such a cute image and I am lost for words to describe your fantastic colouring...Sue...xxx

Jane said...

Annette, that is just so adorable, I love it xx

Kat W said...

This is sure to be adored by the recipient as it is utterly beautiful and that rabbit is adorable :-)
The design is fab; I love the DP at the top and the cute sentiment.

Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous Annette.The image is so sweet and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx