I've also been attempting something new lately, as I'm trying my hand at colouring blonds, having steered clear of them in favour of the familiar brunettes for so long! The image I've chosen is a sweet fairy from Tiddly Inks called Fairy Fae. Based on the image on the Tiddly Inks site, I think I may have flipped her horizontally before printing her out so that she is facing to the right.
And here's a close up of my attempts at blonds.
- Image - Fairy Fae from Tiddly Inks
- Typed Sentiment
- Colouring - Copics
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Papermania Lucy Cromwell
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Silver Wired Ribbon
- Wink of Stella (on wings)
- Inky Chicks - Happy Birthday
- Stamp & Create - Birthdays
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley - Favourite colours (my 3 fave colours are pink, purple and aqua blue, and any combination of the 3; yesterday combined purple and aqua, so today is the pink and blue combo!)