The papers are actually from the gorgeous new Wild Rose Studio Antique Library pad, and along with being really versatile for any occasion, this script one also seemed appropriate for the image of Maya the Elf, checking the list of who's been naughty or nice for Santa.
All the items on today's card are from The Stamp Basket, who incidently have just added added further reductions in the spring sale - there's now 25% off 125 products including ALL Memory Box and La La Land Craft dies. Check out all the sale details here.
- Image - Elf Maya and Kitty Writing Santa's List
- Sentiment from Purple Onion Designs
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Wild Rose Studio - Antique Library Paper pad
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Cottage Cutz - Elegant Holly Corner die
- Whimsy - Ornament Border Die
- Liquid Pearls
- That's Crafty Challenge - Use Ink (stamped in ink, coloured in copic ink, and the character in my image is writing with quill and ink!)
- Cut it Up - Use a die cut
- Crimbo Crackers - Anything Christmas
- Fab n Funky - Christmas