Thursday 28 August 2014

Watch you don't get stung!

I'm still on my mission to use existing stash, so I've inked up one of my Whipper Snapper images with a summery colour scheme.  This project is to support the challenge as As You Like It Challenge where the theme is to showcase your favourite season, and although Christmas is probably my favourite crafting season, the long warm bright days of summer are definitely my favourite season.

It's a clean and simple layout and although I'm the first to admit that yellow is not one of my favourite colours, I actually do quite like the finished card, and it certainly does seem to represent summer.




Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this stamp Annette...Clyde, what a great name!! It suits the CAS style perfectly too and well done on reducing the stash mountain...a bit!! xx

Mojca said...

hehe the image looks really cute and sweet. hugs! Mojca

Carol S. said...

This is so sweet. Love the image and coloured beautifully of course. Cute card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just fabulous great CAs design the stamp is stunning love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Squirrel x said...

Awwwwh, how did you sneak this cutie in without me seeing?! Gorgeous hun, such pretty colourwork, and a fabulous CAS design. Beeeeeeeeeeutiful. Hugs xx

Christine L said...

Oooh ouch!! hope he doesn't get stung!! But he's looking for the yummy hunny so taking that chance! LOL

LOVE this gorgeous CAS design and fabbie card hon, as always!

Hugs
Christine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly adorable card Annette. Love this image! Too dang cute!!! Beautiful choice of layout with the pretty die-cut top. Love how you do this hun. It's so effective and looks fantastic. Hugs, Wends x

brenda said...

A really cute image Annette and so beautifully coloured.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and I love how you've used a border on the image mat.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Eret said...

So adorable image and it's colored beautifully. Love the CAS look. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Pamellia said...

This is so sweet! I love the soft yellows and browns and your bear with his bees is just adorable! That flower border is a real eye catcher! Gorgeous! :)

Zw@@n said...

Super cute and lovely card, Annette.
Luv, Wilma