Wednesday 20 August 2014

A Quick and Simple Merry Christmas (or two)

I've been making some C&S style Chrimbo cards to sneak in some quick makes.  These two are slight variations on a theme.

Well, in truth the main difference is the snowflake and the base shape, so it's very 'slight'.

Oh and I trimmed the white panel on the second one so that the red backing card framed it a bit.  But otherwise, it's just a die cut sentiment, some twine, a snowflake and a pearl.

There's nothing remotely cute in sight, so even hubby approved for once!  It's so rare that he likes my creations, that it's probably safe to say that he'll be receiving one of these himself for Christmas this year! :0)

This project is to support the Q for Quick challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.  Even making 2 of these was quicker than one of my usual coloured creations, so it definitely qualifies for the theme, although I do feel like I cheated a bit by not colouring an image!





Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

11 comments:

Squirrel x said...

These are super stylish hun! Love the red and white. Gorgeous! Hugs xx

Christine L said...

These really look so good Annette... and like you say, quick to do when you have loads to make!

Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Totally everything C&S should be great job! love them xx

Sarah said...

That die is just perfect for CAS as it needs little else and what you've added is perfect!! xx

Dorte said...

Super CAS card, love the red and white, I have just bought this die, soooo I might copy your cards in the near future,
hugs Dorte

Larissa said...

Wow this is really amazing!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

-xxx-

Wishcraft said...

They're fab Annette, super stylish cards... I bought that Memory Box die last Christmas, think I used it once! Hugs, Lisa x

Carol S. said...

Posh CAS cards I think!! Love the simple design. Very classy cards. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

These are gorgeous Annette. Love the CAS stylings and they are an elegant make for Christmas. Love them. Hugs, Wends x

Carole Pollard said...

Love these a brilliant design Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Mona Pendleton said...

simply wonderful! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!