Selecting just one for today's project was nearly impossible, and took me just as long as making the actual project, but after a lot of pondering, Dena Concienne is the person I've chosen to case. I think what snagged it was a Christmas Planner that she made recently, which was something that I wanted to make as soon as I saw it.
However it was not just the planner that I love about Dena's work; her colouring is something I've also admired for a long time, and I've watched her watercolour painting video several times to try to improve my DI painting.
The planner that I've made is not watercoloured, but it does follow her layout and design. So today's project is a Christmas Planner, inspired by Dena. Thanks hun.
- Image - Xmas Hamster by Wee Stamps
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
- Pink Petticoat Papers
- Joy Crafts Ice Crystal Dies
- Cheery Lynne Holly Corner Die
- Liquid Pearls
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe - Ribbon
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes