Friday 20 September 2013

Noteworthy

Stampfairy are sponsoring Charsima Cardz challenges today so I've made a little project to join in as a guest with the team.  The theme is 'favourite colours' so there's no excuse not to join in.  Of course my favourite colours are baby pink and aqua blue.  Instead of a card, I've decorated a small spiral notepad.

The notepad was pink to start with, so I just added a panel of pink patterned paper, matted onto aqua blue card to provide some interest.  I also matted the image onto aqua blue card, and added a 'Notes' sentiment which I wrote in blue Sakura stardust pen to add some sheen.



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Project Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great idea for brightening up a plain notebook . Very pretty. xxxx

NinaS said...

So adorable.

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous notepad! and the image is so cute and fits on perfectly. hugs! Mojca

Sarah said...

I am glad to see Barry Again, I have been missing him!! Great job Annette xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Adorable! Always love the added bits of glossy accents :)

Deanne :)

Chris said...

that is so sweet and perfect for our back to school challenge.
thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

Donna Mosley said...

So gorgeous Annette, love the sweet image.

Donna x

Jennifer said...

What a lovely idea, you have certainly turned this plain booklet into a cute one. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

Christine L said...

Love.... love...... LOVE this Annette!!

Hugs
Christine x

Helen said...

Another great project - love this idea.

Helen x