Wednesday 28 August 2013

There's something missing.

Hmm, no image.  I'm not sure it's really 'me', but it's certainly different.  I wanted to make a card showcasing the gorgeous papers in my Papermania Lucy Cromwell pad and didn't want to cover them up too much, and this is the result.  The brads are also Papermania gem brads that I've had for a while. They came in a mixed set, and I preferred the larger sized ones which I use a lot to hold ribbon bows on my cards, but the smaller ones seemed to have got forgotten until I decided to use them as alternatives to pearls on this card.

Beware ... it's quite pink!




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

13 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

No I Like It Make A Nice Alternative To All Cutie Cards

Sarah said...

I can understand why you wanted to showcase the papers...beautiful xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful papers and lovely criss cross card x

Cat's sCrap said...

Magnificent criss cross card. Pretty papers. Perfect knot. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Mojca said...

Oh really pretty Annette. Really gorgeous.hugs! MOjca

Katelyn said...

Very pretty even without an image, I love it!

Edwina said...

So beautiful! I love it. I too like the digis and you create gorgeous cards with them, but this is wonderful too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Christine L said...

It's fabulous Annette... and there is no reason to put a PINK warning!! LOL!! It certainly highlights the paper - and I love the cross over style!

Hugs
Christine x

Wishcraft said...

It's lovely hun, very pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Annette. Those papers are so pretty and I love the criss cross design.
Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
Sue xx

Carissa said...

Not what I am used to seeing from you but it is a very pretty card. Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz.
Carissa

Barbara GR said...

Nothing!!!! It's perfect! Papers are really gorgeous!
Thank you for all your lovely comments!!!!
I wish you a lovely Weekend too!!!!
Barbara GR

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I think that's styley and gorgeous Annette! Love the papers and the cross over design. Hugs, Wends xxx