Thursday 18 July 2013

Summer Lovin'

I've made a little card to enter a few challenges that have caught my eye this week.  StampFairy is sponsoring I Love Promarkers, where the challenge is Anything Goes, but there are a couple of challenges featuring pink and green.  Now I'm not usually a fan of green, but I thought I'd give it a try!

Hope you like my creation.  I've kept it quite C&S which is really unlike me. But it's good to be outside your comfort zone occasionally!  (it won't last long!)



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

7 comments:

Mojca said...

Ohhh ow cutie cute! Love the pretty green papers. Such a great combination with pink! hugs! Mojca

Dorte said...

Such a cutie and I think the pink/green colour combo looks great, Annette.
hugs Dorte

Chrissy said...

I love the colour combo Annette, and little Molly looks so pretty sitting up there on the tree stump, what an adorable card..love the papers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another adorable creation hun!!!

Deanne :)

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
Tabitha
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers and stamps:)
Come join us at Craft Lovin for "Parents Day" Link up a "Parents Day" project and be in line for some great prizes:):)

xxcalamityxx said...

Gorgeous card, thank you so much for joining us over at Anything Goes for our anything goes challenge xhugsx Nikki

Joey said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours, thanks for joining us at without words. Joey x