Friday 5 April 2013

Mimi April Showers

Little Mimi is out playing in the rain in this week's new release at StampFairy and I'm sharing the second decorated notebook that I mentioned I'd made last Friday.  I really love the colours on this one.  The book is a little bit aqua tinted, and I've teamed it with purple which looks really pretty.




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
  • Image - Mimi April Showers from Stamp Fairy
  • Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens
  • Clouds - Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
  • Papermania Lucy Cromwell
  • Pearls
  • Liquid Pearls
  • Paper Flowers
  • Flower punch
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the set being released today:

    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting

    9 comments:

    Sarah said...

    It's SO pretty!
    Lovely colour combo x

    Mojca said...

    Oh hun it's so pretty! I love the colours!!! Hugs! Mojca

    Christine L said...

    Turquoise and lilac... so gorgeous together... LOVE your card Annette..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    Chrissy said...

    Beautiful colour combo Annette, and Mimi looks so pretty in her purples..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Lozzy said...

    Beautiful note book..Gorgeous colours and the little girl is so cute..Hugs Lozzy x

    3treescreations@gmail.com said...

    LOVE the purple and blue - such a pretty Mimi :)

    Deanne :)

    Elise said...

    Hmmmm .. let me try this again. My browser is giving me problems. :(

    I love your project Annette! The colors are so GORGEOUS, and your sky is AMAZING!!!

    Thank you ever so much for always leaving me such kind comments on my blog .. you are such a sweetie! Thank you! I wish I was there to meet you and the girls at LOTV!! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    Marlene Atkinson said...

    This is so pretty, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

    Larissa said...

    So adorable! Love your colouring on Mimi and the clouds are so pretty.

    -xxx-