Thursday 14 March 2013

White Wedding

The theme today at Lili's Little Fairies is 'Top of the Pops' (song inspired).  I did actually find this one a toughie, but in the end decided on Billy Idol's "White Wedding".  However, that might show my age a bit, so perhaps I should say it's inspired by Bruno Mars' "Marry You" instead??   LOL

Either way, I made a purple card with white accents, and a wedding image.   I painted the image with my DI re-inkers and added just a few embellishments to keep the design minimalistic.


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Papertake - 1, 2, 3 (1 image, 2 papers, 3 types of embellishments; ribbon, pearls, flowers)
  • Anything Goes - Double up (2 papers, 2 sets of pearls, 2 ribbons, 2 people on the image!)
  • Crafty Boots - Old, New, Borrowed, Blue (wedding theme, old image, blue outline on image,)
Happy crafting.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful ,gorgeous design and colours.xxx

Debbie said...

Super card Annette.
Love the papers and your colouring is lovely.
This is my all time favourite LOTV image.
I always go to this one if i get asked to do a wedding card. Debbiex

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful 'no border' colouring! Love this image. Gorgeous card hun xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

This card is sooooo pretty, fabulous colouring and great design.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Christine L said...

Wowwww Annette... your DI colouring is superb!!! Love this fabulous card.. as always!

Hugs
Christine x

Janine said...

Beautiful card with fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

Bettina L. said...

Such a lovely wedding card. Love the bow and flowers too. Hugs Bettina xx