Tuesday 19 March 2013

"I demand a RECOUNT"

The theme today at Top Tip Tuesday is to create a funny card.  I've used an image from Bugaboo which came with an amusing sentiment, so I didn't have to use my brain to think up something funny, but while I took the easy option, most of the rest of the Top Tip Tuesday teamies did think up their own sentiments, so pop over to the challenge to see their fab creations.

In the meantime, here's my card :


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Christine L said...

LOL... a card that definitely made me smile!! I'm thinking like that myself... 60 this year!! OMG!!

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Elaine Stark said...

A great card and lovely shades of green. Elaine

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card and love your papers and design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Mojca said...

Gus us the funniest stamp!!!! I just love him and your card is just adorable. hugs! Mojca

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and brilliant card Annette thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I think this was my brother yesterday as he was 51 great card and love the image gus always makes me smile. Thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Ribbon Girl said...

I've been demanding one for years, doesn't do any good - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Green and White Colour challenge, your card is lovely, Mary x

Anonymous said...

tehehehhee! LOVE gus! and love your clouds and grass the image is so well grounded love it! hugs me x