Thursday 12 July 2012

Pretty in Pink

I have some super exciting news to share.  I've been holding it in for a week, and feel that I'm almost ready to burst.  Out of the blue I received an email from Jacqui at Lili's Little Fairies last week, saying that she had seen some of my Lili of the Valley cards (yes, there have been quite a few lately!!) and she wondered if I'd like to join the team.

Hmmm, let me think about that one for a mo ..... Hell yeah baby!!

LOTV images are my favourite rubber stamps, and I don't think there is a single one that I don't drool over.

Jacqui's email couldn't have come at a better time too.  After reluctantly giving up 3 of my long standing DT's last Christmas in advance of starting a new job (that'll be the job that pays for my stamping addiction), I'm now nearly 7 months into the new role.  Although it's still stressful and long hours while I'm learning the ropes, I've also realised that I need my crafting to help me relax and forget the troubles of the day job.


So what better than a DT post where I can create with my beloved collection of LOTV stamps every week.  I just hope I can hold my own next to the talented girles who are already on the team.

Speaking of which, I'd better get back to the business of my very first Lili's Little Fairies DT card.

The challenge theme is ... can you guess .... "Pretty in Pink"




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a sweet card Annette. Love the little charm! Hugs, Wends x

Mojca said...

Oh hun I am really happy for you!!! They are really lucky to have you, because you are so talented. And this little girl is so beautiful. Have a great day. Hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT position and well deserved too.
Your card is gorgeous I love the image and pretty colours
Sue

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Annette, that is fabulous news and so well deserved...gorgeous card today, love the wee girl and her bear, she is adorable, fabulous colouring and card shape.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

A lovely card Annette,the image is so sweet.
Sue x

Aud said...

A beautiful card , like the shape of it and such a sweet image. Aud x

Laine said...

Many congratulations on your news. A beautiful card. I love this image and you have coloured her so well. I love the sky/clouds and all of your design detail.
Thank you so much for sharing your news and project with us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Shell said...

Beautiful Annette, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow Netty, I am so, so chuffed for you! Congratulations hun, thats so well deserved and you will be brilliant! :)

Your card is very pretty, love this sweet image and gorgeous papers! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sharon said...

I just love your clouds Annette, do you have a template one can use. Beautiful work. hugs Sharon

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at Die-ing for a Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

Stacey said...

This is so pretty! Congrats for getting on the team too :o)

Thanks for playing along with us at Die-ing for a Challenge! ~x~