Saturday 10 March 2012

Springtime Flowerpots and some photos

The sun's been out today, so Spring is definitely on the way (Yay!).  I got myself in the mood by creating a bright orange springtime card using my favourite bunny Clementine from Stampfairy.  I didn't have many orange embellies, as it is not a colour I use much, so ended up colouring cream flowers with an orange copic!!  Inventive huh!

This card is available to buy on my eBay listings
eBay



Card Recipe:



Because the sun was out, we walked from home to the harbour for a yummy lunch treat (trying out a new Thai style restaurant !!!) and then wondered back home along the seafront with an ice cream.  Perfect afternoon.  I took a few pics (sorry about the quality, they were taken on my phone) .....


I live in a huge sheltered bay, this is looking across from one side to the other side.  The sea was so calm today, it looked like a mirror.  

Hubby decided it would be funny to pop his head in each picture just as I pressed the button, so I've got quite a few with his head in the way.   Grrrrrr!!!!




I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Annette. I love the shape of your card and the sweet image.
Debbie x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Annette :o) Such a fab shape, love the colours and cute image. Lisa x

Bernie said...

This is another adroable card. WOW those flowers look fantastic! Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Christine L said...

Lovely spring bunny card Annette.... and fab pics... TFS! And btw, that's something my OH would do too... in fact he LOOKS like my OH!!! hehe

Hugs
Christine x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Love this card Annette - really bright colours and great colouring as usual. And "himself" would no doubt do exactly the same thing to my photo! Grrrrr :o)
Have a great Sunday. Helen x

Mojca said...

What a beautiful card Annette! And love the pictures, I am a fan of the sea too... Hugs! Mojca

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card - love your coloring! And those photos - *sigh*

Deanne :)

Sonia said...

Annette
You always create fabulous cards! Thanks for your inspiration.
GREAT Photos!
-Sony

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! I love the shape!!! Your copic coloured flowers are fabulous!

The pictures aon the beach are fabulous!

Hugs,
Larissa

Dena said...

Annette! This card makes me smile! I love the sweet bunny and wonderful "happy" colors!
Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this time around!
Hugs, Dena