Thursday 7 July 2011

Sports Day

Wow, it's Thursday in the 2 Sisters Challenge Birthday week.  If you don't know by now, to celebrate our one year blogversary, we have lots of companies sponsoring our birthday challenge this week, so we're showcasing lots of cards and creations to help to inspire you to join our challenge.

Today I've got one of the new Stampfairy images, Tommy Sports to showcase.  I wanted this to be a male themed card, hence I added buttons which is my 'go-to' embellishment for male cards, but I just couldn't help myself, and ended up adding a butterfly, stickles, flowers and a ribbon.  However, in my favour the flowers are far more simple in design than my usual array of roses and cherry blossom.

What do you think?  Still masculine enough???


Here's a pic showing the lovely shape (whoops, should have been more patient and let the stickles dry before taking the pics!)


Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

16 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

one fab boys card ! love the shape of it very much,
greetings, martina
x

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Did I comment on this one yet? I love this so cool and a great shape! hugs Samantha :0)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Tommy looks very handsome!

Deanne :)

Sudha said...

Its so pretty dear. I luv it.

OlgaB said...

Love your boy image and the colour selection. Beautiful and I don't believe the flowers and butterfly matter, since it gives a energy to the card that you can associate with boys.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabby boy's card

Thanks for joining us on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

brenda said...

A super card for a lad Netty and I love the unusual shape.

Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

chris said...

its brilliant I adore it.
Thanks for Joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs Chris xx

pinky said...

This is so cute, love the shape. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Tracy said...

A great boys creation. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Basslady said...

your creation is awesome!

love the image and the shaped card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sally H said...

A fabulous summery boys card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month and Good Luck!

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Francesca said...

Fantastic card

thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

DG said...

What an adorbale card. I love the Polka dotted buttons you used on this. Thank you so much for joining us for the Your Next Stamp Challenge this week.

Diana :)

Hazel said...

Love this card. I look forward to your next creation. Hazel x