Friday 10 June 2011

Peeker Kids

TGI Friday !!!  Friday means new release and FREEBIE at Stamp Fairy.  Today it is Peeker Kids and the freebie is a flower.  I've decided to keep my card really simple today, and created it almost totally digitally before printing it out.  I created a wordart panel and put my Peeker Kid (the png version) over the top so that she looks like she is just gripping the top of the panel.  I added the freebie flowers to the bottom corners, flipping one around so they both face inwards.  

For the inside of the card, I used the same papers and layout, but flipped the girlie round too, so she was facing the other way.  I also made her a bit smaller on this version so the panel could be enlarged for writing my message.  I then printed both bits onto card, coloured in the images and added my embelishments.

This card is for one of my oldest friends (she's actually a bit younger than me, but you know what I mean!), who now lives a fair few miles away in Southampton.  Miss you Jules!  Happy Birthday.

Front:


Inside:

Card Recipe:
This is the preview of the full peeker kids set:

I've been inspired by :
Happy Crafting

9 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love how you personalized this card - too cute Netty!

Deanne :)

Christine L said...

Love your card Annette... and love those images! They're fab - think I may have to indulge....
Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

Very cute those little peepers..love them. Fabulous card, love the personal touch.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Annette & what a great idea :) I love the decorated inside too.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Danni said...

So very adorable!

Shirley N said...

Adorable images!

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Annette! Love how you used the flower freebie!

Hugs,
Larissa

Anonymous said...

Oh this is mega cute! love how you added the name too! great job! :0)

Kelly Latevola said...

This is so super cute! I love how you personalized it for your friend. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!