Sunday 1 May 2011

Green Lenny Champagne Birthday

I'm on a bit of a roll with these green cards today, especially as it is not my favourite colour, but I really like these papers from Summertime Designs, so I've gone crazy using them today!  This one features my newly acquired Lenny Happy New Year from Stamp Fairy.  He's actually in the New Year range, but I think he is great for any celebration card with his champagne glass.

I've also used Lenny from Peeker Teddies on the inside of the card.  I've only just started to decorate the insides of my cards, and really love these little peeker teddies for this role!  The narrow little satin ribbons were actually bits that I'd cut out of some tops (you know, those annoying strands that are meant to hold the clothing on the hanger, but only really serve to hang annoyingly outside on show when you're wearing it).  The sentiment is my own (see my freebies page) and has a large metal brad in the center.

Front:


Inside:

I've been inspired by the following:
Have fun.

6 comments:

Mascha Zimmerman said...

YOUR CARD IS SO FUNNY, HE IS SO CUTE!
BYE MASCHA

Christine L said...

Awwwww such a cute image and card Annette... i love it! And your inside is fab too! Anyone would be lucky to receive it!
Hugs
Christine x

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card, Annette. I love the paper and the peeker Teddy really is fab for the inside.

Nikki x

Nikbee said...

Me again - I meant to say thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

Nikki x

Crystal said...

Love this one too! Your colouring is fabulous and that little bear is adorable! Thanks again for playing at Critter Sketch :)

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is so adorable! Your teddy bears are soooo cute...especially love the one on the inside peeking out! :) Thanks so much for playing along at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim