Tuesday 31 May 2011

Fairy Stars & Stripes (& glitter of course!)

Today I've got a little LOTV fairy card to share. I have loved this image ever since I got it, and have phases where I make lots of cards with it, in different colour schemes.  Today's card is brought to you in the colour "dusky pink"!!!

Card Recipe:

Freebies:
Finally, as promised above, here are some Sentiment freebies, including the one I've used above.  You're welcome to download them if you like them; click on each image for a larger version, then right click and 'save picture as' to save to your own computer. 

My conditions are as follows:
  1. Please become a follower, then you will see more freebies as they are posted,
  2. Please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've downloaded it, and
  3. Please don't share my freebies directly with other people.
I also adore seeing your creations using my digi sentiments, so I'd really love you to send me an email with links to your creations so I can pop over for a peek.




I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

10 comments:

dandy_duffer said...

Thank you so much for the sentiments, they will be really useful xx

Jane said...

Oh this is so pretty! love this image and your gorgeous details! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card love all the elements Thanks for the lovely sentiments too! hugs Samantha :)

Doreen said...

This is just so pretty.xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Netty :-) very cute image and the papers and embellies are fab ,, the pearly stars are lovely !! :-)

thanks for the sentiments too :-) x

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Marcea said...

Fabulous card sweetie - Thanks for joining us on LOTV and also Simon Says Stamp
Big hugs for the freebies - thanks xxx

Kathleen said...

couple of gt freebies. TY
kathleen mc x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Just picked these up, thank you, Netty.
Jennie x

rosieb said...

thanx for great images

Margrit said...

Thank you for the sentiments

Margrit