Saturday 19 February 2011

Exciting News !!!

I've been away from blogland most of this week for a couple of reasons; the first (and dull) reason being that I had a couple of evening work functions so I didn't get back home until quite late on a few days, but happily I also have some much more exciting news that I can now share with you. 


Yes!  I'm so proud to have been asked to join the Incy Wincy Design Team. I'm so excited that I got started on my first couple of Design Team cards right away, which has also kept me busy this week.  I'll be sharing them with you over the next few weeks as the challenges are announced each Monday. 


Incy Wincy have got some great sponsors lined up, and some fantastic challenge themes.  I really hope that you join in with our challenges, and give me a few motivating comments to keep me going!

Please also check out their digi shop, Aspire to Thrive, which is a great way to stock up on great digi images, whilst also supporting a worthy children's charity.  Check out their goals page to learn more about their fantastic charitable work.


Hope to see you at Incy Wincy very soon.

Happy crafting everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats and well done to you Netty..... and very much deserved! Will look forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

Ooops sorry, 'twasn't Barry who commented above, it was me..... my OH had left himself signed in on the computer.... Hmmmmmm
Hugs
Christine x