Monday 17 January 2011

Hippie Girl

I've put together this girlie card for a friend using a sketch from Simon Says Stamp Blog but shaped the card so it is not a normal square.  I used my circle cutter on its largest setting, and I quite like the new shape so may try it out again on other cards.  I have a stock of square cards, so this seems like a great way to vary them a bit.  I've used a digi image from Sassy Studio and gone for a pink and green colour theme which I thought was quite apt for the image.

I've been inspired by the following:
Happy crafting

6 comments:

Ann said...

Great card! Love the fun shape!

SO glad you played with us at Wee Memories!

Emma said...

A beautiful card, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

brenda said...

Hi Netty

What an interesting shape, makes a lovely change. And a super image as well.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stamptaculr Sunday this week.

B x

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Netty, love the pretty pink and green colours and the us of a different shape!!
Such a cute image and lovely flowers.

Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Netty - like the shape. Thanks for joining in the Ribbon Girl colour challenge - Mary G

Céline said...

gorgeous card netty.
love the shape.
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week. hope to see you next week.
hugs
céline